Thursday, January 17, 2013

1/17/13

For the last couple of weeks Lizzy has just continued to get better and been happier then can be.. as we would say "Lizzy is back " We just love having her happy, full of energy girl back.. and we know Jaz is too! 

I am sure most of you have already seen Lizzy's new stylish hair cut but for those who haven't..Here she is! :-) Lizzy everyday will wake up and say I really like my hair, this of course just makes us smile. I am so glad to see her loving herself and loving her hair because it was one thing I was nervous about. She  looks so beautiful!
 And...... Just love this one of Lizzy & Jazzy! Love our silly girls!


Tonight some tears have come out just thinking to myself and looking at picture's just a few months ago before Lizzy was diagnosed with Cancer and I guess its just sad how one can change so fast. I am so glad our baby is feeling better but it does hit me sometimes just looking at pictures because it just makes me sad that she has to go through this for so long and doesn't get to go to school like kids her age right now, but ill tell ya we try my best to make her days as amazing as possible.

Last week we went into Lizzy's old preschool she went to before she was diagnosed with Luekemia to get her school pictures and they had a ton of adorable things they put together for Lizzy.. crafts, books, cards etc... I'll tell ya those people that work there including the owners, they are amazing and so loving and kind, I appreciate all that everyone has done for her and even Jasmine. We're so lucky to have such amazing people in our life. Thank you all so much!





I wanted to post the picture's below because this day we went to gardener village as a family and we had such a wonder day that day.. This was just 4 months ago..





Thanks for reading...


No comments:

Post a Comment