Saturday, June 1, 2013

June 1st 2013

Hey Everyone,
Well its been awhile since I have posted. We have been in the middle of moving but now we are getting settled in so I am getting some more time to blog.

Lizzy started maintenance yesterday.. Wahoooo She is doing amazing! She is our fighter. She has been reacting to Chemo very well and the doctors even said how awesome she is doing with everything and how well her body is taking everything. Right now in the stages of maintenance she will be doing steroids for 5 days a month which obviously steroids are not our best friend but we will take 5 days out of a whole month over everyday :)

Being in maintenance means her hair is now going to start growing back, which she is so excited about. I told Liz the other day well actually I do everyday :) I think she is so beautiful the way it is now and she says ya but mom I want it long again so I can brush it, it was so cute. I will tell ya she is a girl that loves to do her hair and actually lets mommy do it. Her favorite thing I use to do to her hair before she was diagnosed with cancer was pig tails :)

I am so excited that we are passed the stage now of her having these crazy low anc levels.. yay for maintenance. Its so hard when her levels get low because she basically has to stay indoors all day and doesn't get to go to stores or anything, but I will tell ya when she knows her levels are low she is all about staying indoors and being around no one sick, she says mom I don't want to go back to the hospital so I am fine not going anywhere :) She is one silly girl.

Thank you all so much for keeping her and our family in your prayers, those prayers are for sure working. We appreciate you all.

Here are some updated pictures :)



No comments:

Post a Comment