Sunday, December 9, 2012

12-9-2012

12-9-2012

Today I didn't get to see my husband & my Lizzy for to long because it was snowing and to be honest I don't do so well in the snow. While I was up there Lizzy was eating her mashed potatoes for lunch that I brought up to her. 

The down side of today was her blood sugar level reached 547 :( Which obviously isn't good but they did give her more insulin so I hope that gets better, because my poor girl isn't feeling so good tonight because of that. They will be retesting her sugar level at 2am so I am praying the insulin helped this time.

We should know in the morning if our baby girl gets to come home tomorrow or not, I sure hope she does. She has been counting down the days to come home because she wants to be home so bad,  but we keep having to change that on her so lets pray her sugar levels can go down and she will have a better night.

I will keep you all posted on what happens tomorrow.

night.

3 comments:

  1. Whitney, thank you for allowing us to take this journey along side you while reading this! She will be present in our prayers daily!
    Thinking of your family,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney! Just getting caught up on facebook and was thinking about you guys. My Zack is your Lizzie's exact age - I can't imagine what you're going through. We're praying for you too. Hope Lizzie gets to come home soon. Please let us know how we can best help your family. We live right around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete