Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Lizzy December 26th 2012

Our baby girl in her new Christmas outfit on her way to the hospital to go get Chemo.. Such a strong girl.. She says to  me today after I got her dressed today, mom I look cute.. I have matching black skirt and black top... and my boots are like cow girl boots.. I said Lizzy yes you do, you look so beautiful and stylish..

Tomorrow she gets a new haircut. Her hair has started to come out and is just turning into knots so tomorrow is the day to get a new stylish hair cut, she is so excited and her sister Jasmine decided to do a shorter cute hair cut with her...

One of our favorite things lately is how much Lizzy LOVES popcorn.. She wants to eat it just about all day long, she smells each piece of popcorn before she eats it :-) It is just to darn cute!

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas...

6 comments:

  1. so darling. i love the popcorn thing! wishing your little family health and happiness this season. i'd like to send you something for her by mail. can you send me your address? you can just text it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep her in my prayers along with the family!!! It makes my heart hurt to see children going through things like this and being so brave about it. I just want to hug her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you updated! She is such a doll in her Christmas outfit. I have some things I picked up for her for when her hair fell out. I will drop them by. Give the girls hugs from us and the boys say "hi!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should take a secret video of her eating her popcorn...that'd be adorable to keep. Merry Christmas from the Robinson's

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so darn cute Whitney! Glad she is home. I will be checking back over the next few days for haircut pictures! You guys are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a CUTE outfit! What a brave, sweet girl. That's fun she smells her popcorn as she eats it. I know their other senses are heightened with chemo, so it must REALLY smell good. Jasmine is a wonderful big sister to get her haircut with Lizzy. So sweet your children are! Merry Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete