Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12/10/2012

Sorry I am a little behind on blogging, as you know I didn't blog for yesterday so I am now for yesterday. Yesterday Michael came up and we switched places for the whole day :-) I got to spend the whole day with my princess, we colored, ate lunch together etc. Jasmine, Jack & Daddy spent the whole day together and when they came back for the night Jasmine ended up staying, so she got to spend the night with her sister and daddy and I picked her up for school in the am, she loved it!

Lizzy was doing good other then her darn blood sugar level was still 427 and 400 when I left :-( I really hope they can get this under control because my baby doesn't get to come home until they can get it under control for 24 hours. So praying this will get better.

She was SO funny, as you can tell in the picture above she has nice meal in the picture.. haha well the empty plate had 6 sausage's and the other had 2 and guess what, that little princess ate all 8... love her! She make me giggle.

I loved so much when she kept telling me.. mommy I love you.. That just made my  heart so happy.. Love my girl.

 My Lizzy got a nice long foot rub from mommy today too (Lizzy sure loves her massage's) But I guess, who doesn't like a massage?.. :)

The only thing my baby girl had to do today was get a xray on her belly because it started to swell again and she was in a lot of pain until the Medicine kicked in, but the results came back just fine and nothing looked abnormal which is good. But everyday I Just wish that I could take that pain away and everything she has to go through because this just isn't fair.. but I do know my baby is so strong and she will get through all of this.



Thanks for reading... Night!



No comments:

Post a Comment